Small business is the heart of the American economy. It is also the heart of our business. We truly enjoy working with small business clients and take their concerns to heart.
Our Small Business Services Team offers a perspective to clients that is both comprehensive and unique. Based on our considerable experience in serving this category, we are a resource that is well qualified to help guide your business to increased profitability.
Small business owners and managers are often so pre-occupied with running their organizations that accounting and financial matters become secondary. It can be difficult to see the proverbial forest when trying to negotiate through countless trees along the path. With that in mind, the Insight Accounting Group Small Business Services Team serves as a valued guide, providing a wide range of services specifically designed to meet the needs of small businesses. Whatever the need or opportunity, we have the experience, the expertise and the team member to assist you.
You can count on us to work closely with you, providing accurate, timely and cost-effective information to assure educated business decisions. But growing a business through insight is more than a numbers game. We are here to help you understand what those numbers mean and how they can be used to make the important decisions necessary to achieve your business objectives.
Accounting Assistance – We can assist businesses with all levels of accounting and bookkeeping services needed. We can provide temporary services to cover a short term need or as part of a long-term outsourcing solution in the following areas:
- Invoicing and Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- General Ledger Account Reconciliations
- Review and Submit Payroll
- Preparation of Quarterly Payroll Tax Filings
- Quick Books or Sage Program Implementation and Training
- General Accounting Assistance and Training
Outsourced Controller or CFO Level Services – Companies often need more in-depth financial reporting and analysis than their current accounting staff can provide or that they can afford to hire. Our team of seasoned CPA’s with both public and industry expertise can help at any level of accounting or financial need. We can assist with either a special project or as a permanent part of their finance team in the following areas:
- Management of Accounting and Bookkeeping Processes
- Documentation of Accounting Process and Procedures
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management and Projections
- Profit Improvement Scenarios
- Internal Control Analysis
- Job Costing and Inventory Tracking
- Periodic Reporting and Key Metric Benchmarking
- Audit Preparation